Monday 25 June 2012

Mondays!

As a mum of four it is inevitable that there will be one day of the week that is just crazy busy! For me it;s Mondays! So I thought I would share with you a blow by blow account of a typical Monday in my house!

5:00am - Rise & Shine!!! Have coffee with husband and pack his lunch!

5:15am - Shower.

5:25am - Husband leaves & I make school lunch for my daughter, kinder lunch and snack for my other daughter, 2 snack boxes of food for the day for my other daughter and son to snack on during the day as I find it saves me time through out the day.

5:40am - Dishes & start the daily loads of washing.

6:00am - Breakfast for me in peace!

6:30am - My son normally wakes up and I dress him and give him his breakfast.

6:45am - My other children wake up and have breakfast.

7:00am - First load of washing goes into the dryer.

7:30am - The girls get dressed

7:45am - Hair! This is a challenge depending on moods of the girls at the time!

8:00am - Pack school/kinder bags, sign notes, sign reader folder etc

8:10am - Shoes, beanies, jackets.

8:15am - We set off on the 2 and a bit walk to Kinder

8:30am - Kinder drop off

8:45am - School drop off

9:00am - Quick play in the park on the way home for my daughter and son.

9:45am - Arrive home, hang washing on line/dryer, get food out for dinner.

10:00am - Start the daily baking. Put the baby down for a nap. Set my daughter up with some craft or she helps to cook.

10:50am - Madly clean the kitchen

11:15am -Leave the house for Kindy-Gym.

11:30am - 12:30pm - Kindy-Gym for my youngest two which they love!

1:15pm - Kinder pick up

1:30pm - Lunch

1:45pm - Vacc, mop, general tidy of the house. Check emails.

2:15pm -  Prepare dinner.

3:15pm - Leave the house for school pick up

3:30pm - School pick-up

3:45pm - Arrive home and have afternoon tea

4:15pm - Leave house for Basketball

4:30pm - 5:30pm - Basketball

5:45pm - Arrive home from Basketball, organize dinner. Husband has arrived home :-)

6:00pm - Dinner.

6:30pm - Baths

6:45pm - Bed for baby, stories and readers for the girls.

7:15pm - Kids sleeping! YAY!

7:20pm - Clean up after dinner. Dishes, clean out school bags etc.

7:45pm - Husband leaves for indoor cricket & I set myself up for some serious clothes folding in front of the TV.

9:00pm - Shower

9:15pm - Organize clothes for tomorrow (husband arrives home)

9:30pm - Emails & Uni, I do all my reading and note taking at night!

12:00am - Bed time! & get up and start again tomorrow!!!!

I have to say as busy as I am with 4 kids and a Law degree I wouldn't change a thing! There is never a dull moment that's for sure and I certainly think that being a mum is the best job in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment