Wednesday 2 May 2012

Disappointed..... Jessica Simpson does not give birth to Elephant.

Finally! Jessica Simpson is no longer pregnant!

Maxwell Drew Johnson has arrived weighing 9lb 13oz. A beautiful baby girl... not an elephant as previously predicted.

I am slightly disappointed as an elephant would have made such a great story. Even better than the latest story of the Octomum filing for bankruptcy! I wonder which will make front page news!!!

BOTH!

As we, the public, otherwise known as sheep, just can't get enough of this stuff!!!




1 comment:

  1. man I wouldnt want to be her having to loose all that weight.. I would like to get the millions she will get off whatever weight loss company signs her up!!

    I seriously thought she was having twins.. at the very least!!

    ReplyDelete