Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sewing... the ultimate relaxant!

With exams starting next week and most of the past few weeks spent writing final assignments for a couple of classes, I am enjoying relaxing for a few hours each night after dinner to take my mind away from the books. Normally I would just watch some T.V, but maybe its just me but there does not seem to be anything very interesting on at the moment................................ besides Packed to the Rafters!!!! So I have been getting back into sewing.

I run my own little hair bow business (Sunny Beez Bowtique) so I sew regularly, but for the first time in my life I have decided to attempt a quilt. Totally loving it so far, and it has been a great relaxant from the stresses and dramas of being a law student & mum!

Hope anyone who is actually reading this is having a great week so far! & If you have a blog and would like to share a link. Mummy Vision has a FB page where you can share a link to your page! I will be sure to have a read as I love all things in the blog-world!!!

Peace Out!!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with all your exams!! i have always thought sewing looked quite relaxing, and of course creative...however i just can not get the hang of it lol. looking foward to seeing your quilt project finished!!

    ReplyDelete